Well, its a new year, I have rebooted my blog, and I have new goals to strive towards. They are listed below, along with when I’m planning on achieving them.
- Complete a 10-hour hike/ruck by the end of February.
- Study for and complete my ACE personal training certification by the end of March.
- Do at least one strict dead hang pull-up by the end of April.
- Train for and complete the GORUCK Challenge I’m registered for on May 11(three days before my 30th birthday).
- Complete the Precision Nutrition Lean Eating program in June, and compete for the grand prize (and hopefully win!).
- Completely obliterate my previous times for the Warrior Dash on September 7.
- Run a 10k race sometime this year.
- Raise over $5,000 for Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital through the St. Jude Warriors program by the end of the year.
So, that’s it. Eight goals with deadlines, all of them completely attainable. I’ll be updating my progress here on my blog as I work towards these goals.